Wine enthusiasts in Somerset are invited to our first Wine Tasting Evening of the year.
We’re hosting the three-course meal accompanied by six different wines on Friday, March 23 from 7pm.
On arrival attendees will be shown to their table where they will be served with a wild mushroom soup, Italian stuffed chicken or stuffed aubergine with herb mash and Italian beans, followed by cheese and biscuits.
Our wine specialist, Mark Butler will be here to talk about each wine and Tim Collings from Anthony Rowcliffes will also be on hand to chat about the cheese selection. Throughout the evening attendees will receive a selection of wines to complement each course. The wines up for tasting are:
- Cava Bella Conchi N.V. – sparkling from Spain – to be served on arrival
- Bucci Verdicchio 2014, Italian – white
- Powers Viognier 2013, USA Columbia Valley, Washington State – white
- Kaiken Malbec 2016, Argentinian, Mendoza – red
- Zisola Nero D’Avola 2015, Noto, Sicily – red
- Domaine des Chenes Rivesaltes Ambre 2005, Sweet amber from South of France – Languedoc.
It looks set to be a very informative and sophisticated night of wine tasting and if you’re interested in broadening your knowledge of wines, then we would urge you to come along.
Tickets are priced at £29.99 per person. To book tickets for the event, please call 01823 461 599 and select option four or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited so people are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.